Session Rota 2019-2020
|Sat 14th Mar||Julie Rockey|
|Tues 17th Mar||Tean Hurley|
|Sat 21st Mar||TBC|
|Tues 24th Mar||Sarah Forde|
|Sat 28th Mar||Paul Harradine|
|Tues 31st Mar||Liz Griffiths|
Thank you for helping with the Club Session Rota. Here are some instructions to help you with your duty.
- Open up clubhouse at 2 pm on Saturday and 6.30pm on Tuesday
- Sort out the balls for the session, provided in the cupboard over the sink
- Put up the pegboard and assist in the organisation of play, if required
- Provide milk and make tea/coffee mid afternoon
- Ensure both court gates are locked at end of session, tidy and lock room
- Pass key on to the next person on the list, ensuring that they are aware of the duty. Contact details are available on the notice board in the club house
- If you are unable to complete all or part of your duty arrange for someone else to cover it
- Please mark all changes to rotas on the lists in the committee room and let others around those duties know that changes have been made
Junior coaching is run on Saturday mornings during the summer term.
Adult coaching is arranged according to demand, but normally during the Spring and Autumn.
Session rota 2019/20 online for members.
Reacting to the latest Government guidance to limit and slow the spread of the virus, please note that our courts are now locked and will remain so until further notice…. Read more