Session Rota 2020
CURRENT CLUB SESSIONS ARE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Thank you for helping with the Club Session Rota. Here are some instructions to help you with your duty.
- Open up clubhouse at 2 pm on Saturday and 6.30pm on Tuesday
- Sort out the balls for the session, provided in the cupboard over the sink
- Put up the pegboard and assist in the organisation of play, if required
- Provide milk and make tea/coffee mid afternoon
- Ensure both court gates are locked at end of session, tidy and lock room
- Pass key on to the next person on the list, ensuring that they are aware of the duty. Contact details are available on the notice board in the club house
- If you are unable to complete all or part of your duty arrange for someone else to cover it
- Please mark all changes to rotas on the lists in the committee room and let others around those duties know that changes have been made
Junior coaching is run on Saturday mornings during the summer term.
Adult coaching is arranged according to demand, but normally during the Spring and Autumn.
No Wimbledon? No worries! LTC’s tournament is under way. Click on the Pool to view the latest results and rankings. Pool 1 and Pool 2