Session Rota 2018
|Tues 13th Feb||Sue Norman|
|Sat 17th Feb||Jane Cooke|
|Tues 20th Feb||Donna Mckie|
|Sat 24th Feb||Corinne Gimber|
|Tues 27th Feb||Corinne Gimber|
|Sat 3rd Mar||Richard Board|
|Tues 6th Mar||Richard Board|
|Sat 10th Mar||Will Harvey|
|Tues 13th Mar||Jim Morris|
|Sat 17th Mar||John & Margaret Bennett|
|Tues 20th Mar||Steve & Amanda Wojcik-Pope|
|Sat 24th Mar||Chris Bones|
|Tues 27th Mar||Sara Dawson|
|Sat 31st Mar||Easter Saturday|
Thank you for helping with the Club Session Rota. Here are some instructions to help you with your duty.
- Open up clubhouse at 2 pm on Saturday and 6.30pm on Tuesday
- Sort out the balls for the session, provided in the cupboard over the sink
- Put up the pegboard and assist in the organisation of play, if required
- Provide milk and make tea/coffee mid afternoon
- Ensure both court gates are locked at end of session, tidy and lock room
- Pass key on to the next person on the list, ensuring that they are aware of the duty. Contact details are available on the notice board in the club house
- If you are unable to complete all or part of your duty arrange for someone else to cover it
- Please mark all changes to rotas on the lists in the committee room and let others around those duties know that changes have been made
Junior coaching is run on Saturday mornings during the summer term.
Adult coaching is arranged according to demand, but normally during the Spring and Autumn.
Session rota 2018 online for members.
A tennis training program has to meet the demands of an all-round physically challenging, individual sport. For a tennis player to perform at their best, they must have just the… Read more